Preparation Related Tips:
- Understanding of NCERT of should be 100%.
- Prepare all flow charts and diagrams etc.
- Each and every line of NCERT book should be in your memory by reading again and again.
- All important points to be noted and kept the memory as ready reckons.
- Again and again revision should be done
- All 32 years questions papers to solve
- At least one objective tests books set to solve and practice within the time limit
- Need to appear in any good online test series
- As a reference book can follow Truman Biology for collecting beyond NCERT topics.
Do not forget to study the “summary” section provided at the end of each chapter. It has some points which students usually tend to miss out on. Here is a list of some other books you can refer to for NEET Biology-
- Objective NCERT at your fingertips – MTG
- NCERT Exemplar
- Trueman’s biology
- Be cool and controlled
- Read the question paper thoroughly
- Based on reflection action authentically answer could be given.
- Leave questions where you have any ambiguity in the first attempt.
- Cross check your answer sheets carefully.
For Entire Year:
- Have a good plan and schedule for study and revision
- Be motivated
- Be consistent tor the entire year
The day before Exam:
- Be relaxed
- Have a good sleep
- Have a light revision
Please do not waste your time now by reading some useless quotes just focus on NCERT and then solve the previous year questions, that is enough; Even can score 360/360 theoretically.
All the very best !
- Location: Anjit Academy Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Date: 16 July 2020
- Time: 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Phone: 7000879945