Who this policy applies to-
This policy applies to-
- Visitors to our website.
- Our Members.
- Attendees at our events, courses or exams.
- Organisers of events at our sites.
- Prospective Members.
- People who contact us with enquiries.
- Our students and employees .
Depending on our relationship, we will collect and use your information in different ways.
Review of the Policy
The Company may review and amend this policy from time to time.
What this policy contains
- Your rights to Object: You have various rights in respect of our use of your personal information as set out in section 8. Two of the fundamental rights to be aware of are that:
- You can ask us to stop using your personal information for direct-marketing purposes. If you use this right, we will stop using your personal information for this purpose.
- You may ask us to consider any valid objections which you have to our use of your personal information where we process your personal information on the basis of our, or another person’s, legitimate interest.