Students should follow the NCERT books religiously as they cover the entire syllabus and curriculum in a well-defined way. Here are a few points that will guide students to study from these books effectively.
This article will make you aware of the top 5 benefits of reading NCERT Books & solving Exemplar Problems to crack CBSE Class 10th and Class 12th Board Exams 2021. Learn how to read these books to master the concepts and gear up for the final day.
Some key benefits of studying NCERT Books & NCERT Exemplar Problems, for CBSE Students are stated below:
- Offers in-depth knowledge in Easy Language: All NCERT books are written by experts after an extensive research on each and every topic to provide apt and authentic information to the students. These books are designed to serve each student, irrespective of their intelligence quotient, with apt information and knowledge in simple and easy language. Each topic in these books is provided with every minute detail.
- Strictly follows the CBSE Curriculum: This is another most prominent reason that why NCERT books prove to be of a great use to students. These books strictly adhere to the CBSE curriculum due to which NCERT books are sufficient enough as the material they contain forms the base for not only board exams but for competitive exams like JEE as well NEET.
- Clears all Fundamental Concepts: NCERT books are not only sufficient to cover the entire CBSE syllabus but are also enough to cover all the basics and fundamentals on all topics in simple and easy language. This helps the students to make their concepts crystal clear. Once the concepts are clear, you don’t need to mug up the whole stuff again and again.
- Best for the CBSE Board Exams: If you go through the past years’ exam papers, you will find that most of the questions asked in the papers are taken directly or indirectly from NCERT books. In fact, for last two years the CBSE Class 12 Mathematics exam, that was claimed to be the toughest each year, contained most of the questions from NCERT Exemplar Problems. Many times CBSE asks twisted questions in the board papers. Then the students who simply mug up the NCERT books, claim that the paper is out of syllabus.
- Offers a Number of Problems to Practice: However hard you work on a topic, you can’t succeed until you practice the same. In NCERT books, you will find questions at the end of chapters. These can be short or long answer type quizzes, match-the-following or fill-in-the-blanks questions. Thus, in order to score optimum marks in the board papers, it is very important for the students to practice a variety of questions.
That’s why NCERT books are considered ideal for thorough and comprehensive studying to develop a clear concept. We hope that students will benefit from our NCERT study material and score high in exams. Stay tuned for further updates on NCERT books.
The NCERT Books for all Class covers all these fundamental topics not only to help the students score good marks but also to grow themselves better...
for more details
The NCERT Books for all Class covers all these fundamental topics not only to help the students score good marks but also to grow themselves better…
- What are NCERT books?
The books published by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is known as the NCERT Books. NCERT brings out textbooks for classes 1st to 12th.
- What is the difference between NCERT & CBSE books?
CBSE or Central Board of Secondary Education is a board which is the governing body while NCERT or National Council of Educational Research and Training is the counsel. NCERT is also known as the publishing body or publisher. CBSE schools in India use textbooks published by the NCERT to teach the students.
- Can I download NCERT books online?
The e-book of NCERT can be downloaded by the students from the official website of the NCERT as well as from the website of Anjit Academy.