1. What is the criteria for Admissions in various programmes being offered by Anjit for NEET/IIT-JEE/Foundation?
Ans: Anjit Academy conducts Entrance Exam called-
» Anjit Admission cum Scholarship Test (AAST)
» Anjit National Entrance Test (ANET)
Every year for its various courses. Admissions and Scholarship for various classroom programme will be based on applicant’s performance in AAST or ANET.
2. How many students you generally takes in each course/Do you have particular no. of seats for each course?
Ans: Only 20-25 students in classroom. There is around 25% increment in the strength of the students in each course every year
3. How can I get your application form ?
Ans: You can get the application form-
- In Person at nearest Study Centre.
- By post/courier or Apply online through Website.
4. How and Where to send your complete application form ?
Ans: The application form must be sent by registered post/speed post/courier to Raipur Office in such a way that it reaches us on or before the last date of the submission.
5. How to check the application status ?
Ans: You can log on to our website to see the status of your application form or DD during entire administrative process by entering the application form no. and date of birth.
6. What is the mode of payment of fee ?
Ans: All the students can deposit their Course Fee for the New Academic Session by-
- It can be deposited in SBI/ CBI/ AXIS/ YES/ HDFC Bank through the Challan provided along with the Admission Packet.
- Payment Gateway / Internet Banking(NEFT) / Credit or Debit Card via Pay FEE Online button on our website.
- Cash/Cheque at the study centre or office.
7. What should I enclose with the application form ?
- Filled in Application Form.
- Acknowledgement Card.
- Aadhaar Card Copy / Any relevant photo ID proof.
- Attested photocopies previous year mark-sheet and competitive examinations
must be enclosed along with the form.
8. What is the criteria for admissions in various programmes of JEE/ AIIMS/NEET/Foundation ?
Ans: Admission is based on First cum First serve basis for the various programmes of JEE/ AIIMS/NEET/Foundation .
Q.1. Will the preparation at Anjit Academy help my ward to undertake NEET/JEE/Foundation ?
Ans: NEET/JEE/Foundation is aimed at testing problem solving skills in the Physics, Chemistry, Maths portion of NCERT syllabus of class XI & XII.
The course curriculum will comprise of coverage of the board syllabus, giving them a Board Pattern Work Sheets & Board Pattern Test to help the students attempt the board exam as well as advanced level questions of Physics, Chemistry, & Maths/Biology in JEE/NEET with confidence and accuracy.
Q.2. What is the teaching methodology followed by Anjit Academy ?
Ans: Anjit academy has the following structured method for teaching-
- Academic Team workRegular Lectures.
- Daily Practice Problem (DPPs)
- printed Study Material (topic wise)
- Doubt Discussion Classes
- Periodic Assessment Tests (PATs)
- Academic Research and Development
- Academic Performance Analysis
Q.3. How shall we come to know about our ward’s attendance & performance ?
Ans: At Anjit academy, we offer the mentioned services to keep the parents informed and updated about their ward’s performance and attendance.
- Student’s Attendance in Regular Classes: We do take the attendance of students coming to the class on a daily basis. Any student whosoever is found absent in the class without any prior intimation or a sanctioned leave then a SMS will be sent on the parent’s mobile number of that student intimating them about their wards absence.
- Student’s Academic Performance:A Personal communication to the parents (3-4 times ) about the wards performance is also made by the institute in the form of Student’s Academic Performance and Evaluation Report (SAPER). It comprises of the Marks scored by the student in the Periodic Tests held at Anjit, Percentage, Percentile, overall Graphical representation of the student’s performance and a summary of student’s attendance.
Q.4. Does Resonance have any Scholarships for students ?
Ans: Anjit Scholarship Programs (ASP) offer scholarships under its two Programs-
- General Scholarship Program (GSP).
- Special Scholarship Program (SSP).
The preliminary Eligibility Criteria to qualify for any of the scholarships being awarded under these Programs is that the student must have qualified in the Selection AAST or ANET.
Q.5. What happen to the school Education (XI & XII) if a student enrolled in Anjit Academy ?
Ans: A Student joining our Classroom Courses Program in Class-VII – XII will have to simultaneously join a school to undergo formal school education i.e. appear in Board examinations. The need of schooling for students will be fulfilled by their parents only.
Q.1. What is Anjit Scholarship Programme (ASP)?
Ans: To motivate, reward and financially assist the deserving and meritorious students, Anjit Academy offers different Scholarships under Anjit Scholarship Programme (ASP).
Q.2. What kinds of Scholarship/Reward Anjit offers?
Ans: Resonance offers three kinds of scholarship/Reward-
- General Scholarship Programme (GSP)
- Special Scholarship Programme (SSP)
- Anjit Performance-linked Reward Program (A-PRP)
Q.3. What is the objective of Special Scholarship Programme (SSP)?
Ans: The objective behind SSP is to reward, nurture and financially support the students who are having outstanding talent & intelligence required to succeed in NEET/JEE.
Q. 4. What is the basic eligibility criteria of Special Scholarship Programme (SSP)?
- The student should study in any of the Yearlong Classroom Contact Programmes (YCCPs) of Anjit academy for a minimum period of two academic sessions for the course.
- For the student joining Anjit in Class-X or Class-XII: The student should have secured Minimum 95% Marks (aggregate) in Class-X/XII Board Examinations (CBSE/ICSE/any State Board or equivalent).
- All meritorious students under top – 10 (declared in public/merit list in a reputed newspaper) of any National or State Board are eligible for SSP.
Q. 5. What is Anjit Performance – linked Reward Programme (A-PRP)? On what basis these awards has been given to students?
Ans: We have performance-linked Reward Programme in place to continuously motivate the students towards excellence. At Anjit Academy, we reward an individual performance that exceeds agreed upon standards in the following ways-
- To the students of all study centres (subject to the Terms & Conditions).
- To the students of Yearlong Classroom Contact Programme (YCCPs).
- To the students of JEE/Medical Division.
Q.6. Are the Anjit Scholarship Programmes applicable for all Study Centres?
Ans: Yes, the Resonance Scholarship Programme is applicable for all Study Centres with their different terms and conditions except SSP (Special Scholarship Programme) which is only available at Raipur Main Centre.
Q.1. If we encounter difficulty or failure of technology in executing the fee payment using the payment gateway or NEFT whom should we approach for the necessary assistance ?
Ans: You may call up on toll free number 7000879945 for necessary assistance in this matter.
Q. 2. How can I deposit fee through your website ?
Ans: Online payment through payment gateway using one of below options-
- Net Banking |Debit card | Credit card
Q.3. How can I deposit fee through DD ?
Ans: Through DD/Pay Order-
- The course fee can be deposited through a Demand Draft or Pay Order made in favour of “Anjit Academy” and payable at the respective Study Centre .
- The student must write his/her Name, Father’s Name, Course and Application Form No. on the Back of DD/ Pay order while depositing course fee.
It is one of the most rewarding careers for those who are interested in dealing with sick people and helping them to live life again in its full colours.
Medicine is one of the sought after professions the world over. In India, medical science has made tremendous development, over the past few decades. Numerous specializations have been developed over a period of time. The medical profession is considered to be the noblest profession of all. The job of a doctor requires hard work, dedication, patience and above all, zeal to cure the patients. The various areas of specialization include General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat), Paediatrics, Cardiology, Anaesthesiology, Neurosurgery, Neonatology etc. The other systems of medicine other than Allopathic are Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani etc. It also includes Dentistry and Veterinary Science.
Q.1. What are the different courses in Medicine ?
- Courses in medical science are offered at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate levels.
- At the undergraduate level, an MBBS degree is awarded in allopathic system of medical science, whereas in Ayurvedic, Homeopathic and Unani System of Medical science, BAMS, BHMS degree are awarded, respectively.
- For pursuing any of the above mentioned courses, one has to pass the intermediate exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects, from a recognized Board.
- Medical students are comprehensively taught about the various fields of medical science, through theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Moreover, MBBS undergraduates are assigned compulsory internship at the end of the curriculum, when they have to work as doctors in medical colleges.
Q.2. What are the different Institutes which offer degrees in Medicine ?
Ans: In India, there are a number of institutes offering courses in various disciplines of medicine, at different degree/diploma levels.
Some of the topmost medical institutes are All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Lady Hardinge Medical College, Maulana Azad Medical College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Christian Medical College (CMC), Aligarh Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College, A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, etc.
Q.3. How can one get admissions to these colleges ?
- Admission to these courses is usually done on the basis of merit in the entrance NEET exams (AIIMS*, JIPMER*) conducted at the state or national level.
- Also many colleges and universities give direct admission based on the merit list (based on XII board exams).
Q.4. What are the different career prospects after completion of degree in Medicine ?
Ans: The profession of a doctor is very demanding and also, very rewarding.
- One could find employment in the government or private hospitals.
- Employment in research institutes and medical colleges, as researchers.
- They could also do private practice or work in nursing homes, clinics or health care centres.
” Science can amuse and fascinate us all, but it is engineering that changes the world. “
One of the oldest career options, engineering still remains the popular career option among the youngsters. The stream offers lot of opportunities for the graduates, who are in great demand in almost all type of organization. Today, with development of science and technology, engineering offers a wide range of options like Aeronautical, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Textile, Agricultural, Industrial, Production Engineering, etc. Engineering is a profession full of challenges where creativity and ingenuity know no limit or boundaries.
Q.1. What are the different courses in Engineering ?
Ans: Apart from the traditional branches which include Civil, Mechanical and Electrical, engineering offers a vista of branches and specialization options.
- One can opt for B.E/ B.Tech in the disciplines of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Chemical, Automobile, Ceramics, Environmental, Textile, Marine, Production engineering etc.
- The eligibility criterion for undergraduate courses is a pass in 10+2 with 75% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Q.2. What are the different Institutes which offer degrees in Engineering ?
Ans: In India, there are many institutes offering courses in various disciplines of engineering, at different degree/diploma levels.
Some of the topmost engineering institutes include the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), National Institutes of Technology(NITs), Birla National Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Dhirubhai Ambani Institute Of Information and Communication Technology, Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) etc.
Q.3. How can one get admissions to these colleges?
- Admission to the engineering courses is usually done on the basis of merit in the IIT-JEE entrance exams (BITSAT, WBJEE, VITEEE, SRMEEE etc.) conducted at the state or national level.
- Also many colleges and universities give direct admission based on the merit list (based on XII board exams).
Q.4. What are the different career prospects after completion of engineering?
Ans: The overall career prospect of this profession is good and is considered to be excellent in certain specialties.
- Engineers find job opportunity in almost all related industries, academics and research institutes.
- They could also find employment in the government sector and armed forces.