Important Chapters & Topics of Chemistry for CBSE Class 12th Board Exam 2021
Chemistry is considered as the subject which demands learning of rut. However, if it is carried forward with the right strategy and technique, it can be easily mastered. For example, you can follow important chapters and topics of Chemistry for CBSE class 12th board exam. And it should be based on the lines of data-driven strategy if you want to score more in the upcoming board exam of chemistry paper.
And to support you in this endeavour, the eminent faculty members of Anjit Academy have prepared a detailed analysis of Important Chapters and Topics of Chemistry for CBSE Class 12th Board Exam as mentioned below.
The chapters like- Biomolecules, Polymers, and Chemistry in everyday life are considered as easy for even below average students. Moreover, it carries a weightage of 10 marks therefore it must not be missed.
- In physical chemistry, you must not miss the solution and Chemical Kinetics as its important and carries 5 marks.
- In Inorganic chemistry – Coordination Chemistry and Surface Chemistry are important chapters and caries 10 marks each. P-block and d-block are also important Chapters for CBSE Class 12th Board Exam as these two chapters carry 13 marks each.
- In Organic chemistry – Haloalkenes & Haloarenes are important chapter. Additionally, important topics are Name reactions are from-
- Haloalkenes & Haloarenes
- Alcohol, Phenols & Ether
- Aldehyde, Ketones & Carbonylic
Removed Chapters & Topics of CBSE Class 12th Chemistry:
This time some chapters and topics are removed from the syllabus of CBSE class 12th chemistry, and the question paper of CBSE board exam will not carry questions from them. These removed chapters and topics are
- Solid State (Complete Chapter)
- P-Block (Group-15)
|Physical Chemistry :
||Inorganic Chemistry :
Organic Chemistry :
NOTE – Practice questions from NCERT Exemplar which includes MCQ, True & False, Assertion & Reasoning.
” Life is not Life without Chemistry “
Touch with Us !
Touch with Us !