The observance of rules of discipline and good Behaviour shall be a precondition to a student’s Continuance in the Institute.
- Students must not remain absent without satisfactory Reasons. In every case a letter from the parents/ Guardian must be Submitted on the day pupil rejoins.
- In case of absence on medical ground for more than three days, the letter should be supported by a medical certificate and a certificate of fitness.
In case of any legal dispute pertaining to Anjit Academy Raipur Jurisdiction will be final.
The following rules are required to be strictly adhered to-
- Pupils must attend the class regularly and punctually. Late comers will normally be sent back home.
- Pupils in dirty or untidy uniforms may not be allowed to attend classes.
- Students are not allowed to attend when ailing or suffering from an infectious disease.
- Pupils must complete their homework regularly.
- Pupils are required to address their teachers and all other members of teaching & non-teaching staff with due respect and politeness. They are expected to behave always in a proper manner befitting the dignity of the Institute.
- Any change in the pupils profile including change of address, Mobile No etc. Should immediately be informed in writing.
- Mobile Phone must be silent mode in the class timing and Institute premises.
Special Classes/ Extra classes:
- Special classes for pupils, considered to be in need of extra classes are held in the institute premises.
- Pupils must informed about the special classes by the notice.
- No any extra fees will be charge for the Special / Extra Classes.