The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous body which aims to provide qualitative education to the school children in India. Its primary work is to prepare and publish model textbooks, supplementary material, educational kits, etc. NCERT textbooks are the core of the schooling system. The CBSE board is following NCERT Books in the school curriculum for Class 7 -12th.
The experts have designed these Books after doing in-depth research and analysis of a particular subject and understanding the intellectual level of the students. Thus, NCERT textbooks are written in simple language and includes the basics fundamentals on all topics. NCERT textbooks work as a backbone for elementary, secondary and senior secondary school education. Moreover, these NCERT textbooks will also help the students to crack the various competitive exams after schooling and graduations such as IIT JEE, NEET, UPSC etc.
What is NCERT?
|Full Form||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Founder||Government of India|
|Director||Dr. Hrushikesh Senapaty|
|Address||Sri Aurobindo Marg, Delhi, India|
|Contact||Ph.No: +91-11-26562188 , +91-11-26592360|
Objectives & vision of NCERT:
The objective of national Council of Education, Research and training are:
- To conduct and promote educational research.
- To experiment education with innovative practices and ideas.
- To develop syllabus, textbooks and NCF i.e. National Curriculum framework.
- To develop teacher training modules, activity kits, strategies and other learning kits such as video, audio and interactive methodologies.
- To provide training to teachers such as pre-service and in-service teachers.
- To provide training to national as well as state level functionaries.
- To collaborate with international, national and state organizations.
NCERT Book is like a novel. Everything I tried to understand them but there is still something left…
- NCERT Books:
NCERT textbooks are considered as a bible for the students preparing for the board exams specially for the CBSE board. Although students have the hardcopy of the NCERT books, it’s useful to keep the softcopy as well. Students can access these soft copies anywhere through mobile or tablets and can study from it. To download the NCERT Books in pdf format from class 7th – 12th for all the subjects click on the link.
- NCERT Solutions:
The NCERT books are followed in various CBSE and state board schools. At the end of each chapter, exercise is provided. Students should solve those exercises questions thoroughly. In the final exam, questions are asked from these NCERT exercise problems. So, they should practice at least once all the exercise problems from the textbooks before the exams. So, to help them we have provided detailed step by step NCERT Solutions for all the classes.
- NCERT Syllabus:
Students should be well versed with the syllabus right at the beginning of the academic session. This will help them in knowing the topics that they will study in each subject during the entire year. Also, they can prepare an effective study plan for themselves. Referring to the NCERT Syllabus, students can easily track what all topics they have covered till now and what needs to be completed.
- NCERT Question Papers:
The question papers are prepared by the CBSE and other boards in accordance with the NCERT exam guidelines. Here, we have provided the question papers for class 7 – 12th. By solving them students will get an idea about the question paper pattern, types of questions asked, marks distribution and important topics. These question papers will be more helpful for the class 10th & 12th board exam students.
- NCERT Exemplars:
The NCERT Exemplar problems from class 7 – 12th are made available for the students with the aim of developing higher-order thinking and analytical skills among the students. These NCERT Exemplar problems are designed to brainstorm the students.
- NCERT Notes Online:
NCERT Notes are helpful especially during revision. Students get everything written in a short and compiled form. So, here we have provided chapter wise NCERT Notes online for Maths and Science subjects for class 7 -12th students.
Salient Features of our Solution Book:
- The solution book covers each and every solution chapter-wise, making it easier for a child to grasp.
- All the solutions follow the latest CBSE pattern and the answers formulated fall totally in sync with CCE marking Scheme.
- The language used in the solution book is very interactive and easy.
- We have also tried to include alternate solutions to answers, if there are any.
- A single click download to any NCERT textbook and solution book.