All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Therefore, in any case we do not store the payment or transaction information of the payer.
Anjit Academy does not, nor does it, transact, guarantee or guarantee any of the contents of the said website, including transactions, products, services or other items through the website. You will access this site for the purpose of online payment of course fees only and you acknowledge that any reliance on any opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information available on the site will be at your sole risk and consequences.
Anjit Academy is not directly involved in online payment but through the service provider. Thus, we will not be responsible in any case, unless the course fee paid by the student or parent is deposited in the institution’s bank account.
Anjit Academy and its branches, employees, officers, directors and other associates shall not be liable for any loss, claim or damage whatsoever including:
- Any consequences of error or failure of internet connection equipment hardware or software used to access the third party website through link.
- Slowdown or breakdown of third party website for any reason.
- The event of the interception, “hacking” or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of this service.
- The institute cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct institute account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details.
- The institute cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
Anjit Academy reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used.