In case of any Technical issue found in online fee Payment, such as-
- If the payment is debited during online payment through credit / debit card and internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar event.
- The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to an Internet malfunction.
- The payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not reach the institute’s account or payment gets debited twice due to server error.
We will not be responsible in any case until the course fee paid by the student or parent is deposited in the institution’s bank account. If credited to our account, the refund policy will apply as per the norms of the institute.
Easy Exit Policy -Purpose:
This policy aims at establishing criteria and procedure for the Company to provide easy exit option to eligible students.
“Easy exit option should be made available to students facing severe stress, i.e. refund of fee proportion to the period for which exemption is being sought”.
Refund Policy -After Start of Course:
When student exit the course due to any reason, amount deducted will be-
|Exit time||Amt. Deducted|
|0-10 days||Rs. 5000 + GST|
|11-20 days||Rs. 10000 + GST|
|21-30 days||Rs. 20000 + GST|
|After 30 days||No Refund|
Student may exit from the Institute if students meet any one of the exit criteria provided below-
- If Student is suffered with depression, anxiety and not found competent to pursue the course further.
- If Student is suffered with Mental retardation i.e. Intellectual disability, Psychotic disorders and not found competent to pursue the course further.
- If Student suffered with severe stress due to course undergoing and not found competent to peruse the course further.
If the institute finds that any student is suffering from severe mental stress or any kind of disorder, they will immediately refer the student to the clinical psychologist for necessary treatment and if the clinical psychologist suggests to the psychiatrist for immediate treatment / And if he suggests that the student should not continue. Certainly, the institute will refund the fee amount in proportion to the remaining period. The institute will accommodate GST / service tax, processing fee, cost of study material etc. The student must execute a complete and final settlement note with the institution.
If credited into our account, the refund policy will be applicable as per the institute norms.
- ACAST Fee Refund: No refund of Admission cum Anjit Scholarship Test Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Registration Fee Refund:No refund of Registration Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever. It is towards administrative expenses incurred by the company.
- Short Term Course Fee Refund:No fee refund of any type will be made under any circumstances after joining the Short Term Classroom Courses.
Review of the Policy: The Company may review and amend this policy from time to time.
Anjit Academy reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used.