NEET is the national-level Medical Entrance exam for the aspirants to get admission in MBBS/BDS Courses in various government or private medical colleges affiliated by Medical Council of India.
With just about 8 months left for the exam, you all must be prepared in your own ways. To help you score better, we have listed down the importance of Chemistry section and how can you score 160+ in this section.
- Follow the Right Books: Reference material is your main weapon in the quest to score 160+ in chemistry. If the weapon is in poor shape, forget about success. Get the NCERT books, they help you form a solid base upon which your building of preparation will stand. In addition to this, you can have these reference books-
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Physical Chemistry by P. Bahadur
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (For reaction mechanisms)
- Organic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Organic Chemistry Objective by Arihant (for practicing problems)
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry (For Chemical Bonding, Atomic Structure, and Coordination Chemistry)
- Important Concepts: Here we list down some-important, not-to-be-missed topics-
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- General organic chemistry (GOC)
- Mole concept
- Coordination compounds
- Aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic acids
- Block elements
- Atomic structure
- Work Smartly: Under the NEET and AIIMS chemistry section, you can categorize the questions under three parts: physical, organic, and inorganic and the secret of mastering them is to treat them as separate subjects and make different study plan.
- Solve a lot of NEET Question Papers & Mock Tests: When you solve mock and previous years’ question papers, you understand the pattern and style of questions asked. It help you to grasp concepts and to learn application of concepts which is very important for competitive exam. Solving question papers will always help you get high marks.
- Practice, Practice, & Practice: Chemistry is rooted in the concepts and numbers. The only way to excel in the NEET/AIIMS chemistry section is with practice. Read the chapters as often as you can, practice the balancing and numerical every day, make notes, and then quiz yourself on what you’ve learned. The more you practice, the higher is success rate in the examinations.
Believe us scoring 160+ in Chemistry section is not an uphill task provided you follow the right strategy during your preparation phase.
I hope you do well in your Exams !
- Location: Anjit Academy Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Date: 16 July 2020
- Time: 2:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Phone: 7000879945