How to Crack IIT-JEE ?
On way to start your JEE Main preparation? If yes then you have reached the right page.
This blog discusses some of the proven tips and tricks that are sure to make you crack JEE Main. So, the aspirants must read these tips thoroughly, implement them and clear JEE Main with flying colours. Read on further-
- Put the Syllabus Together : Each and every topic should be clear to you and you must be well aware of the subjects that are in the bucket of your weaknesses. In this way, you will be able to put more emphasis on your weaker subjects, so that they do not reduce the score.
- Set a Definite Timetable:You will divide your time for proper timetable study and other activities. For example, if you have assigned four hours to study Mathematics then in no case, you should give a minute less to it. With an organised timetable, you will be able to dedicate equal attention to all the subjects.
- Say NO to Distractions:For the time duration that you have planned to dedicate to your JEE preparation, you should keep yourself away from the distractions. This doesn’t mean to snap contacts from your friends and family, but to keep it minimal so that it doesn’t affect your studies. With this, you should keep your laptop, PSPs, smart phones and other devices at bay.
- Join Only a Renowned Coaching Institute:If you think that every next coaching institute provides the quality of education, then unfortunately, you have made a mistake. Every institution has its own teaching methods and strategies, which can either block a student’s opportunity to crack or crack JEE.
It is important to choose decades of proven record keepers in giving top results in JEE Main, JEE Advanced and other exams. Such an institution provides the best education through the best subject matter experts in its industry.
- Healthy lifestyle:Most of the students over look this tip because they are only engrossed in studying. But, do you know that you will be able to study effectively only when you’ve had a good sleep and food? It is a fact that our lifestyle does affect the overall aspects of your day to day activities, studies being one of them. You should go out for a walk or indulge yourself in a sports activity so that your brain is rejuvenated and lets you concentrate better on your studies.
Tips to consider while attempting JEE Main Exam:
- Attempt Easy Questions First:You should attempt easy questions first so that no time is wasted on pondering over the ones that you are doubtful of. After attempting all the easy ones, you can come back to the tougher ones in the end. It is likely that your brain will be hit with some idea of those questions by then.
- Use Elimination Process:When you see MCQs, you don’t have to panic. The hack elimination process here and using your brain is what you know is definitely not the right answer. This is sure to get you to the right answer.