Dropper Courses NEET/IIT-JEE
NEET/JEE Dropper Courses at Anjit
Anjit Dropper Courses are unique in themselves as they ensure the best possible results based on the student’s basic ability and hard work. Students who aim to achieve a better grade can enrol in this course that aims to focus on the examination techniques required to crack the Entrance Examinations.
Dropper courses are exclusively for Class 12 passed students. These courses are well designed for students who-
- Have passed Class 12 and have already appeared in the Engineering or Medical Entrance Exams but did not qualify.
- Students who qualified but did not get admission in the institute of their choice due to their low score.
- Those students who did not get their expected ranks.
- Those students who did not even once appear in Entrance Exam due to class XII Exams and wish to drop one year for exclusive preparation for Medical / Engineering Entrance Examinations.
- Students who aim to achieve better grades.
These courses usually start in the month of June every year and the duration is of one year.
- No more Hunting for Right Questions: Stop wasting your time & energy on scanning so many books & question banks for right questions.
- Accelerate your learning, In short Time: No need to pull out so many books or Google for definition of key terms or difficult concepts.
- Act smart, Achieve perfection: Practice is a must for success But what matters more is how smartly you practice.
- Don’t let Your Confidence Shake: Uncertainty in our minds melts away our confidence and our ability to learn and perform.
- No more Queuing up for Doubt Clearance: Firstly you are shy of asking so many doubts and then have to stand in the queue.
The objective of qualified faculty recruited for this course is to give personal and close attention to these students so that they can score well. Training can be even more rigorous and students may have to undergo more and more tests. Students are constantly encouraged to try out new sets of problems on their own without the help of teachers which makes them more confident for the second round of tests.
- Start Course: 06/07/2020
- Duration: 22h 30m
- Prerequisites: Yes
- Skill Level: beginner